Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I was tagged too......

and wouldn't have even known what in the world y'all were talking about if I didn't
read all of your blogs........ love my blogging peeps :)

Fall Questions...

1. Do you like Starbucks? Like no...LOVE yes... love love love

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall? I have my halloween pottery pieces out (plates, ceramic houses, ghosts, black jack O lantern, ) and I have pretty pumpkins that I leave out and add some Thanksgiving things too after Halloween is over... I like it more than Christmas because it does not involve that rediculous tree!

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? well- I don't have a college- but if BAMA is celebrating anything- we usually do too :)

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory? my new skirts! I have a new denim, khaki and brown skirt so I feel that I am set (minus that I need shirts and shoes to go with them!)

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I was ALWAYS a punk rocker because it didn't involve buying a costume- which we never did!

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? I like one every year or two... but it takes me a year or two to get over the fact that I watched it!!! lol

7. What is your favorite Fall activity? going to the Smokies to Dollywood for the gospel music festival...oooooo.....we leave this Saturday!!!

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe? Soups of all kinds

Quick questions...

1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? Letters to Juliet (I have a $5 off coupon so Kaylee is getting it for Halloween !)
2. What will you miss most about Summer? The heat! I detest winter and all that comes with it!
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? Day after Thanksgiving
4. Favorite exercise/activity? Vacuuming... I love it!
5. Best book you've read lately? I am in need of new books!
6. Do you make your bed every day? prety much- unless there is still someone in it when I leave in the morning
7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose? definitely the chef- supper is not my fave time of day
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall? Greys and Private Practice- the only two prime time shows I truly follow.

And I'm tagging Amber, Ashleigh, Lindsey, and whomever else hasn't done this yet.

1 comment:

Shelby Baker said...

Letters to Juliet is one of THE BEST movies I've watched in a long time! It was really good! :)