Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all.....

The kids had "Red Ribbon Week" this past week at school to advocate for drug awareness. Each day was themed and I think I like the dressing up part as much as the kids do. They keep the themes pretty practical so not much of an expense goes into it. Kaylee LOVED it- anything to draw more attention to herself..... Kyle on the other hand- he took a little more convincing....

Day 1
Cowgirl day for Kaylee/ 50's day for Kyle


Day 2
Black out day (and after the fact I am pretty sure Kyle's pants were navy lol)


Day 3
Camo Day

Day 4
Crazy/Mismatched Sock day (usually is clothes too but it was make up picture day)

Day 5
Costume Day


We went to the Fall Festival at the school Friday night. We had to leave a little early because we had a singing (I know- big shock!) so we were a little over dressed for the occasion. It was a cute little thing with just enough activities to occupy most kids for 2 hours.

We built birdhouses.... not my plan to get in the gym floor in the dust in my dress skirt but the things we do for our kids....



Kaylee did the cake walk for probably 20 minutes before she finally won a box of cookies!


We saw lots of friends...




And I will do a Halloween post later this week. This one is on picture OVERLOAD!!

No comments: