Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines part 2....

OK- this week has left me with ZERO time- therefore the Valentines Part 2 post I was going to put on here TUESDAY is just getting posted on FRIDAY. Such is my life- fabulously crazy. (I say fabulous to make it seem like I enjoy driving up and down Winchester Road up to 3 times a day.... gotta keep it positive!)

Pics here are random- V-day party at church, giving Granna her gifts (kids picked them out at CVS by themselves), opening their gifts, etc. I am too lazy to label them and Kaden is hollering for me to get him up.....







OH! I meant to update my part 1 post to say that JD did call on V-day and asked me to lunch- he let me pick the place (Little Rosie's that he doesn't care for) and let me pick him up (true romantic I tell you) and told me we had to hurry because his day was slammed. BUT- I got to eat pocket tacos which are my FAVE and I got to eat with 2 of my 3favorite guys (Kaden was with us- Kyle was in School). So I technically did get a V-day date :)

No comments: