Tuesday, April 5, 2011

They did it....

Joe David and Dustin got to mark off one thing on their "Things to do before I die" list....
they sang with the Isaacs! They have prayed and practiced and prayed some more before this singing and I personally think it paid off (OK Cassie... I know yall only practiced twice.... but that is a record lol) With TWO new babies on the way, life was a little chaotic and the timing wasn't perfect- but it all went as well as it could (minus Chad getting locked out of his house while his wife and new baby were at the hospital and him having to turn in on two wheels to make it to the singing...... he deserves an award of some sort.... he made a big sacrifice to be there)

And you guessed it.... I got pictures! My camera lens almost couldn't get all the big heads in the pictures- but I got some pretty good shots :)

The Fan Club....





Bro Danny did a great job as MC.


Chad on the piano.


Dustin on the drums.


JD, Erica and Cassie doing the singing....




and Justin singing and Dustin Mc on the bass....


The Isaacs along with New Harmony (pardon JD's big grin- he was about to faint at this point!)


I got you too Dusty....


And afterwards at 50 Taters....






OK- I have alot more but I am maxed out on the pictures for today. Melissa and myself were there and some how I didn't manage to get a pic with either of us in it! Go figure!

For the record- until I came along- JD wasn't even a fan of the Isaacs. I had to make him set through many car rides with my cd's playing "Reaping in the Spirit" and "He Understands My Tears" before he finally figured out that they are not just bluegrass.... they are awesome!!! He didn't venture much past Michael English and Jason Crabb before I came along:)

1 comment:

Ashleigh Hyatt said...

those pics are awesome!! i heard NH did great and the Isaacs were okay too...lol!! wish i could have been there...mom and dad got to go and they enjoyed it so much, along w/ everyone else!