Monday, May 16, 2011

On the road again...

I am here! I don't know how many times I have started to post but get distracted and run out of time (can you believe it- ME distracted... in all this peace and quiet?!?) So here is the down-low.... my house is in complete destruction mode! Could someone please tell me why you didn't chime in and say "Hey Drea- you might want to think hard about getting all that work done in your house because the mess that comes along with it will take over your entire LIFE!". I would have appreciated more of a heads up! I have a living full of toys and bedroom furniture- I keep uncovering things that need fixed.... on top of all the visible things that need fixed.... - and though I have stressed how unorganized I am, this craziness is more than even I can handle..... Kaylee is going to need therapy if she has to sleep on a mattress in the floor too much longer and Kyle can't for the life of him figure out why I want to change everything (his father's child... change is too much for their OCD ways of doing things) Kaden- well- he is just proud to be here! He walks around singing and chattering and asking me "What u doin Mom Mom?" and "Why?".

We have a C-R-A-Z-Y busy week! Tomorrow we get our new floors , tomorrow night Kyle graduates kindergarten (And it is JD's birthday) Work Thursday. Grad party at church Friday. Luke graduates Saturday. We have yet another grad party to go to Saturday afternoon. Sunday- church pictures (hopefully better than the one from when I was a kid :) Sunday evening- yep- ANOTHER grad party. Monday- field day at school. Monday night- Seth graduates. Thursday- Kaylee's awards day and Praise the Lord- No More School!!!!

And a picture re-cap from the madness of the power outage to Mother's Day.....






And a picture re-cap from the madness of the power outage to Mother's Day.....

3 comments:

Melissa Kelly said...

Poor Karsyn having to sleep amongst all them kids. I guess she has to learn to survive sooner or later.

Heather G said...

If anyone can handle all that and maintain their sense of humor it is YOU! You crack me up...the more craziness you have in your life the more entertaining your posts are! LOL!
We do have a revival coming up though, so for your spiritual sanity I do hope that it all comes together fairly soon ;)

Lacey MaRanda said...

Here is the up side of things....your family church picture now is defintely gonna be better than your childhood church picture....no poofy dresses and coke bottle glasses