Wednesday, April 4, 2012

House...(updated from this a.m.)....

OK I have been making pics of my new house since October but wouldn't post them before we sold the other house because I was scared the other house wouldn't sell, blah, blah, blah... but (THANK YOU LORD) it did... and here is the progress in order (maybe.. pics seem to not want to cooperate with me on here)


My kids thought it was made of paper at this point.... seriously.... it was pretty funny!


Media Room/Bonus Room/JD's man cave

Master bedroom and bath




Kaden looks like and strange short worker here with his white gloves on...

From kitchen entry looking into living room

Master bedroom with sheet rock up

Trim that I didn't pick out but I L.o.v.e!

back patio/porch

My joke picture... I told them they should leave the dumpster and porta potty...
that is probably what our yard will look like anyway lol

After siding was put on and sidewalk was prepped..front door will be stained and we are
still debating whether or not to put shutters on the windows




I will make more pics when I go up there today... or one day this week...the walls have top coat of paint and it looks more like how it will look (you know... minus the fact there are no lights, flooring, cabinets, etc.) 

To be continued......

They were building the bookcases while I was there... but you get the drift... this is from the foyer looking in...

Dining room

Breakfast area (half... my cell phone camera doesn't have a broad enough lens)

Master bath- window over where the tub will be

Master bedroom again... but with trim and color...

Bonus room. The shelves are actually small doors to my storage - I have them on both sides of the room.

They are supposed to finish trimming out some areas... like my cubby area by the back door that I am super excited about.... so this is To Be Continued again... posting about the house makes me a little more excited and less "I hate everything house".... so thank you for being my therapist today ;)

5 comments:

The Pritchett Parade said...

Its beautiful! I love the fireplace in the master bedroom!

Shelby Baker said...

Kaylee told me y'all would have a media room - I asked if I could come over and chill out in it, to which she replied "You don't even know where it's at... but if you can figure it out, SURE!" Lol!

Practice Makes Philpotts said...

Love it! I'm excited for you!

Amber said...

Beautiful! But question...do the kids have rooms too, because you didn't show them! LOL! Makes me jealous of all the stuff I wish we had done with this house! You know what they say, you always have improvements when you build and move in!

Nicole said...

Exciting! I say builing is probably the most exciting thing, but the most stressful too.