Monday, July 13, 2009

I try... I really do...








































I have been told to post more than once a week... but I can barely get that much in. And when I do post- I am forsaking sleep to do so.

We had a busy weekend- it was our regular weekend at church which always is more exhausting for some reason. Saturday would have been Bro David's 75th birthday- and that left us all sad and missing him. Joe David just made the comment to me that this same time last year Paw Paw was running his last revival. It is still so unreal that he is gone. The Lord has helped us all and without that I am not sure what we all would do. We are making it.... one day at a time....


















Kaylee has officially lost her first tooth! That thing has been wiggly for some time now- but I had banned her from messing with it until I got her picture taken. We did pics on Wednesday- and Friday she yanked it out (mostly) by trying to open a pudding cup with her mouth. ( I had to get it out before she saw the bleeding- or else we may have had to call them in to pray for her LOL) She was so proud! And let me tell you- the Tooth Fairy left her a hefty payment for one tooth. (and I was sure to tell her that the first tooth was special and she doesn't leave that much every time ;)




















Kyle wanted me to pull his tooth too, as always, he wants to be just like his big sister! He also had a swollen eye when she was stung by whatever it was.. he would walk around with his eye all squinted... he is a mess!


















Kaden will be 3 months old in just a few days. It is truly amazing how time has flown. He is starting to swat at his toys and eating on his hands.... I tried to get him to stay "newborn" but he has had no part of that- he is the most alert baby ever- everyone comments on how he just holds his head up and checks everything out. And I have also discovered that when he gets sleepy- he DOES NOT want to be rocked... he will stiffen his legs and have a fit! He wants to fall asleep eating or on his own free will- I guess the rocking makes him feel "forced". It is so weird how each kid has their own "thing" - personality I guess...



We are 2 weeks closer to our Disney trip- I am so anxious (both good and bad) I am hoping for a great time- no drama- cooperation from everyone- not so hot weather (or lots of clouds minus rain) I know.... if I am gonna dream it is gonna be BIG :)

No comments: