Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Consider yourself tagged.....

In reading Patrice's blog (aka Jonah's blog) she tagged everyone to do this questionaire type thing and I am being an insomniac tonight and can't go clean or wash clothes with everyone in bed- so I am gonna do it and your gonna read it and really, truth be known, neither of us really care about my answers- so this is for my can't-go-to-sleep entertainment and your I-have-nothing-better-to-do-than-read-Drea's-boringness entertainment. :)

What experience has shaped you most and why?
My life in general- from being a child of divorcing parents to working like a slave in farm life. Getting the Holy Ghost was DEFINITLY the biggest and best event and I feel like the Lord has shaped my life completely, really, some days I don't see how He has much time for all of you when He is doing so much for me.....


If you had a whole day with no commitments, what would you do?
oh, this would take some planning indeed. I really don't know what I would do with myself. Go eat with someone I haven't seen in ages, shopping alone is always nice, grab another friend who got the same "no commitments" day and go sit by the pool ALL DAY and eat a great dinner afterward, take a day trip with JD and go fishing or something outdoorsy.

What food or drink could you never give up?
Cheese and Sweet Tea..... they both go with just about everything.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
Up the coast of Maine, Rhode Island, etc. I could do this in a car and my husband wouldn't have to be tranquilized and put on a plane ;)

Who do you have a crush on?
Joe David......... awwwwww.......

If you were leader of your country, what would you do?
I wouldn't and I couldn't..... that is a job that I know I wouldn't succeed at so I won't even try to babble on about what I would and would not do......

Give me one savory recipe that doesn’t include cheese.
Beef Stew...... home made..... it rocks....

What did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
A lawyer. Housekeeper/cleaner/SAHM worked out so much better :)


If you could spend just one day in someone else’s body, who would it be?
BODY.... ooooooo..... something between Jennifer Annaston and Jessica Simpson

Which woman writer, living or dead, do you admire most?
Nora Roberts is the only one that comes to mind and though I do not admire her because I have no clue who she is other than an author.... you CAN NOT put her books down.


What character trait inspires you the most?
Confident- but not arrogant. Proud but not prideful. True life- for real type people.

What is your favorite kind of music?
Old Country and (go ahead and gag) Bluegrass/Southern Gospel. The newer country is OK- but nothing like Conway Twitty or Kenny Rogers!

What is one fact about you that most people who know you wouldn’t guess?
I have a big-huge-insecure fear that people don't like me, that I am too much, that I am annoying, that I am overwhelming. I walk away from conversations all the time thinking "Why do I open my mouth? Everything that comes out is STUPID"

If money were no object, what's one thing you don't own now or can't afford to do that you'd like to have or do?
Brand New house for my daddy. period.


I am tired now..... and I am sure you now have something way more productive to do :)

1 comment:

Aimee Ashley said...

Girl, you are so not stupid. I would never have thought you were insecure.....But I am SO that way, I have actually told people i feel the same way. And whats so crazy, I said it in almost the same way. I'm always saying when I walk away from people I am always saying why did you say that? I also think people don't like me. So therefore you are not alone and it prob. doesn't matter, but I like you and I don't think you are stupid or overwhelming. I really really enjoy talking to you!!!!