Friday, July 9, 2010

Free Friday....

"Free" as in no plans! We were going to go to church and that got all kinds of messed up (I was going- then I wasn't- then JD was going with a friend- his friend got soaked to the bone in the passing storm so JD turned around and came back home AFTER I had made supper plans with my bff Holly) I think he gets an A for effort ;)
Holly and myself enjoyed our meal (along with 4 kids- the place we ate at was super noisy so I don't think anyone noticed the wild indians... though I did accidently whack a guy with my diaper bag while corraling my kids out the door.... whoooops)

This week has been pretty normal. I did finish the swing set (pics are parts, phase 1 and 2... I will get a pic of the finished product tomorrow... hopefully) Wednesday night we went to Higdon to church- it was good to see everyone there. I had to clean THREE houses Thursday and that took all extra energy I had plus some. Today we went to the pool- we would truly have nothing to do with our spare time if it weren't for Jimmy and Sissanne's pool! We use it way more than they get to- especially when it is 100 degrees outside and you can't stand to just play outside!






I did get some good buys on with my couponing this week- I got TONS of groceries, neccesaties, needs for less $$$$. The rush of seeing the savings at the end of my reciept (at the stores that actually show the savings ) is awesome! I spent $68 at Publix and saved $38- and that was for swim diapers, air fresheners, baby wipes, breakfast food, meats, fruits, etc. etc. I spent about $106 at Kroger and saved almost $30 and I really racked up on fruit snacks, cereal, pudding cups, fruit cups and our lunch stuff. Ooooo- and don't get me started on CVS- about $40 got me some personal needs, detergent, super large pack of paper towels, a new razor(that almost cut my leg off) 6 cases of cokes, Kaden a pair of "fake" crocs and paper plates. I have to stop myself from going to CVS everyday- those EB's get me everytime!!!

OK- now that I have totally went psycho-coupon lady on you all... I will say "bye" for now....

2 comments:

Lacey MaRanda said...

Drea, I am so proud of you for being able to build a swing set...My version would look nothing like yours. Buddy has just now started letting me use his riding mower, "it's too precious", because I ran over one little trailor hitch

Nicole said...

I am all about some coupons. Its addictive.