Thursday, December 30, 2010

MC Round Seven.....

I am up at dark again. If it were not totally rediculous- I would call 911 for an ambulance to come get me b/c my throat is hurting SO bad! Coffee is about the only soothing thing I can do- meds ain't workin- AND I am pretty sure I have busted my right ear drum and that isn't helping matters either!(kids are MUCH better THANK YOU LORD! and thank you all for the prayers and JD seems to be on the mend too.... Momma however is feeling the brunt of it these past 2 days.......)...... now ..... I will stop whining and actually blog.....

JD, Kaylee and Kaden made it to round 7- which was Granny's house. Kyle and I were at Huntsville Pediatrics being given the dreadful news of FLU. JD made sure they took (not enough) pics for me with my camera (which they obviously can't work therefore hardly anyone has legs and/or is remotely centered). OH- and no pics of gift opening.... but I wouldn't gripe about anything.....

The pics....

I actually took these before they left.....


All the grandkids/great-grands minus the most important in-law ;)-....

Granny and her kids (and the TV...grrrr) .....

Stacie and Daniel (she is having baby Chandler MONDAY and if I don't get to go it is going to be BAD!)......

I never got an explanation of this hand thing from JD... Chad looks like he is presenting baby Karsyn(and I am suprised Em isn't knocking him out lol)......

Kyle and I had our little celebration at home... I got 2 gifts... he got about 15 lol...and I know I am rough looking but this was about as good as it has been for a week now!


There is one more round (which is Santa's gifts here at home and you have already seen some of it) Rounds 9 and 10 got nixed this year. I really can't remember being home this many days in a row without leaving to so much as go to the mailbox. Thing is- we have been so sick there really hasn't been time or energy to let cabin fever kick in. My first "outing" will be to the dr. today to get something for this throat/ear/no sleep junk. JD will be home alone with the kids for that one.... this should be interesting.....

No comments: