Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kids say the craziest things.....

And mine is on a roll. Kaylee has totally cracked me up the past two days and I must share. First- I have been SO enjoying our free movie channels and I found that the move 27 Dresses was coming on and I DVR'ed it for Kaylee and I to watch when she got home from school. (anything involving a wedding is SO amazing to her) We sat down to watch it - and I had unknowingly recoreded the SPANISH version. I was so diappointed- and I went to turn it off and Kaylee said " Don't turn it- I have been wanting to learn Spanish".

Well tonight we were having a more spiritual discussion and Kaylee decides to inform me that when we are all born- we are given a special talent - and hers was to sing and color pictures..... and Kyle's talent was being wild......

and as we all took turns saying the blessing (Dad is at church) Kaylee said "God is great, God is good, let us thank ME for our food" and Kyle said "your not uppose to hit, amen"

Never a dull moment people.... this is the real deal......

No comments: