Monday, March 22, 2010

Good Monday-after-Spring-Break-Morning.......

I don't know about all of you- but I had some sleepy kids this morning! (and I myself could have hit the snooze button another hour or two) The time changing at the beginning of Spring Break was good and bad- my kids had been sleeping until 10- where they usually get up by 8.... but when they had to get up at 7 this morning :(- Lets just say they didn't appreciate it! We didn't go anywhere or do anything spectacular- but it really was a great week that went by SUPER fast. We did get to go to my Aunt Dee's house and they had a ball there- she lives in the boonies and my kids along with my cousin's kids had fun just playing outside ( I brought one of the two super sets of Playdoh that my dear friend Heather got for my kids for Christmas- so they had the porch decorated with a mixture of 20 colors :) We went to the cabin for a little bit Friday- then headed up the mountain to Karen and Nicky's to eat super and hang out for a while.

Then we went head-first into our normal weekend routine (minus a singing)Get ready- go to church- get ready again- go to church again..... and go to church again. Oh yes- this is after my dryer decided to DIE Saturday. I spent all day getting every bit of laundry done (using both my washer, my neighbor's washer- and HER dryer) The repair guy is coming tomorrow- I am hoping for a $50 fix but it is looking like I will be getting a new one ~:( bummer- NOT what I want- but 3 days with no dryer has made me know how badly that is a NEED not a want! Our friends got to come back from Atlanta and they were at church Saturday night. We are so proud they are home and we are looking for a miracle! We have all seen with Kensley that the Lord can do anything- so it isn't hard to have faith that He will heal anyone in need! (and BTW- Today is Ms Kensley's first day back to school- she was telling me all about last night at church- she was so excited!)

And I will now go back to 2 Saturday's ago...... the kids recorded on New Harmony's new cd project.... yep..... it was an experience.....









And here are a few from just us at home.....

Kaden taking a snooze in his fave rocking chair....










Kyle helping me out by vacuuming under my couch (I am gonna train him right- he will be better at these things than his daddy :) lol.....








Kaylee climbing- I am sure she is looking for something I attempted to keep out of reach.....








I am off to finish up my housework and NOT dry clothes....... oh the joys of being a housewife...... :)

No comments: