Tuesday, January 4, 2011

He is here.....

Chandler David was born last night sometime around 11. He is perfect and absolutely adorable! The 4d ultrasound showed that he had some big ol' pretty lips and he does! He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 20 inches long. It took him a while to get here... but he was well worth the wait. He and Momma are doing good. Praise the Lord! We got to be there! Kaden was a bit of a terror (I would have left him with someone but all of my babysitters were there at the hospital) but we were all well enough to get to go. We peeked at him through the nursery window and then left to come home about 11:20pm.
This is the best pic I could get through a super crowded nursery window. I will have some better ones this evening.


Thank you Lord for another healthy baby!

Someone e-mailed me these and I just had to share....

4 comments:

Ashleigh Hyatt said...

aww....so sweet! congrats to Stacie!! btw, missed you at the wedding! glad ya'll r feeling better though :)

Heather G said...

Awwww...I may have to come swipe him!! LOL...TOTALLY JUST KIDDING...He looks precious though! I'm so glad she finally had him...what a day!!

Amber said...

I thought he was just the cutest thing until I saw that he had that UGLY hat on! LOL.

Naw...he's still cute! (But the hat IS ugly, LOL)

Glad you are all feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I think you just gave yourself away Heather G!!! WOW! Baby snatcher!!! Oh come on, don't you have enough yungins runnin around?!?!? :)