Tuesday, March 29, 2011

25....

A picture of my day....

depends on which day you are asking...
Sunday is usually church- this past Sunday we sang (ok- NH sang- I clapped ;)
at Mrs. Amy's church. Such a sweet congregation. We love the Johnson's!



Monday- catch up on reading the Sunday paper because we aren't home to read it when we get it...

Tuesday- get some play time outside because we don't have to get ready to go anywhere...


Wednesday- get everybody ready for church super early so we can meet Granny, Granna and Daddy in town to eat supper before church....


Thursday- TV night- everyone gets bathed and ready for bed earlier than usual because it is Mom's night to watch Grey's and Private Practice (it is Nick Jr and Disney every other night)...and yes Kaden plays church in the bathtub.....


Friday- singing or hanging at home because we don't have a singing and no one wants to get ready to go anywhere.... see above pictures....

Saturday- who knows.... this one varies week to week.... this Saturday consists of me doing a walk for MS in honor of Becky (Marquetta's bff) Kaylee has a b-day party , I need to find the boys Easter outfits..... then getting ready for church...... then stopping by to squeeze Ms. Karsyn because she should be home by then..... whew....... and before I finished this post my Mom informed me that it is both of my nephew's birthday party....
whew again....

No comments: