Monday, March 28, 2011

Days 20-24.....

Whew- this is taking FO-EV-A !!! And I am not doing pictures because these were more easily answered with words.

Day twenty: a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Up the East Coast- Rhode Island, Maine, New York (not so much the city as the shore
line)

Day twenty-one: a picture of something you wish you could forget.
HA! I can't remember yesterday hardly - so most things that I wanted to leave my memory
have already done so by default..... I have a TERRIBLE memory! I have considered taking
herbs for it because I know this can't be normal at 29!

Day twenty-two: a picture of something you wish you were better at.
You can't take of picture of it- but I really wish I was patient. I am NOT in the least.
This is one of my biggest faults!

Day twenty-three: a picture of your favorite book.
I will put the Bible here- not that I read it often at all- but I know it has all the answers. ( I feel like these questions are my confessions.... first no patience and now I don't read the Bible!)

Day twenty-four: a picture of something you wish you could change.
I would change the carpet and bathroom flooring if I could snap my fingers and it be finished without me having to semi-move out of my house!!

Six more questions and I will have finished this thing..... hmmmmmm..... guess my "non-patient-self" is showing through on this too.......

No comments: