Friday, August 6, 2010

And once again....



a day late birthday shout-out to Miss Kaylee Rae. She turned 7 yesterday.... and the thought of the fact that I am the (very proud) momma of a 7 year old makes me want to fall out of this chair!!!

She came into this world 4 weeks early, after about 20 hours of labor, weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 9 oz. And she was PERFECT- she had tons of hair, these super-model long eyelashes and though she could nearly wear baby-doll clothes- she was everything we hoped and prayed for. We didn't find out what she was (which I am sure I am said about 10 other times throughout this blog) So on August 5, 2003 at 9:57am we got the best surprise ever!!!! We are so proud of her and the person she is growing to be. She has a great personality- she is caring- she has feelings that seem to run deeper than most adults I know (which thus brings on the tears that sometimes make me a little nuts.... she is a crier.....but that is ok) She is our little-over-dramatic-super-lovable-actress/singer- princess. The Lord knew what He was doing when He gave her to us. (and He also knew to send us two boys to counteract her :)

We had our family party PLUS our friend sleep-over last night (and I am in here hiding trying to chug coffee and do a speed-post before the remaining 4 children wake up) We ate supper and had ice cream cake at Granna's. She opened her gifts. She had a blast. And we came home. Partied some more (dress-up, popcorn and movie time- Diary of a Wimpy kid) and I think the last 2 crashed sometime around 12:30...or that is when I gave the final "time to go to bed call" and I crashed :)

We have a busy day planned- gotta get 4 girls all primped and ready in their super-cute outfits and we are going for a makeover at Spoiled Rockin' Kids Salon and then to get pics made...... and some how find time to drop the boys off with Aunt Karen because no part of making up and getting pretty is appealing to Kyle and I don't much think Kaden will have fun either!!

Party pics will have to wait til the next post or I will come back and update- I don't have the spare minutes to do all that uploading jazz....but I did find this one on my computer and thought I would share.... my babies - Easter 2006



So Happy Birthday Kaylee Rae!!! Your the best little girl ever :)

No comments: