Wednesday, August 11, 2010

He did it.....

Kyle made it to school- TEAR FREE!!! He was ready to go! He went in and sat in his little chair and kissed me bye ( and blushed when he realized he was sitting at a table of boys and he had just kissed his momma!! ) He wasn't so happy about getting up early and he didn't eat his breakfast and he had to have a jacket because he was cold (I have said before Superman has his cape- Kyle has his jacket....it is his protective barrier for some reason) I can't wait to hear his stories when he gets here. (Kaylee gave me the "The principle has an electric paddle" story the other day and I cracked up.... I didn't know that story was still going around!! She declared it was true because Miles saw it (Miles is the assistant principle's son) I LOVE these kids and their drama.....

I took pics but JD has the camara...I have given up on the fact that any of you are going to help me with my "I need a camara" cause (besides you Marty... I know you have got my back) ;) so I will update later.

I have had several "How did Kyle do?" calls so I wanted to give a big THANK YOU! to all my prayer warriors out there who thought of him this morning.... you are an awesome bunch of friends :)

Now I am going to enjoy my bagel bites while Kaden is napping and I don't have to share with ANYBODY :) I am living the life.... til 3 o'clock anyway!

5 comments:

Marty said...

I actually REMEMBERED to pray for Kyle this morning! I was soooo proud of myself! lol. I'll put in another request for the camera.... :)

Stephanie T said...

YEAH KYLE and YEAH Mommy (although I think I could find something more interesting than Bagel Bites to celebrate) :)

I'm ALL OVER the JD camera request :) If all else fails, go buy yourself one the day after Thanksgiving and just tell him thanks!!

Jillian said...

That's great! If he's anything like Mallory he probably just said, it was good, then wanted to watch cartoons or something? lol

Practice Makes Philpotts said...

Soooo.... there really never was an electric paddle??? lol That funny cause Arab had one too!

The ETK Blog said...

I tried to help out with the camera, but then.....800 bucks????