Monday, August 30, 2010

"It's just another Manic Monday Oh, Oh".......

Just kidding- it is too early to be manic- but let 3:20 get here and this house will be pretty close :) We had a normal week last week- nothing too thrilling to talk about therefore no post was required - unless you wanted to know that we went shopping for the kids some Fall clothes- went to Stride Rite for Mr Kaden and his monster feet (and the girl didn't do the width right- he needs an E and she gave him regular W and they are too tight.... ughhhhhh) I cleaned 3 houses & whooo- hoooo that was a thriller....... we (as in Huntsville Church- not NH- they do have a packed fall schedule though!) had a singing Friday night and it was really good. OK- please stop turning green with envy- not everyone can have all this excitement in one week ;) oh- and I washed the car by hand- first time in 2 months I am sure- whew- can't believe I almost let that one go un-noted......

Saturday we went to the mountain to my Maw Maw's surprise 80th birthday party. She was surprised too- kinda- she had an idea something was up I think. We didn't stay too long though- the restaraunt was packed (ok- think 4 kids, 14 grandkids, 30 (if I added right) great grand kids plus some friends) Everyone of the kids/grandkids weren't there- but when 1/2 of us show up- it is still a crowd let me tell you! Kaden wasn't feeling good and we saw the strain of the restaraunt employees trying to get all those orders- so I told Maw Maw we would come see her at home and we ducked out.

Church all day yesterday- and here I am today with the usual Monday work load. The baby actually didn't get up with the kids this morning so I am gonna sign off for now and get the ball rolling. Happy Monday :)

No comments: