Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday yet again....


There is a trend going this month it seems..... we have ALOT of birthdays going on! We celebrated Granny Norma's 70th birthday with a surprise celebration at our church last night..... and believe it or not she actually was surprised!! She cried when she came in and saw all (over 200) people who had came to honor her special day.
Here are some pics that I borrowed from Marty ;) I am sure she won't mind- she loves me more than most :)-






Tomorrow is Marquetta's birthday so I am sure you can only imagine what my next post will be about......

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That picture of you and Sis.Norma is so good and that one of Kaylee is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great pictures. The one of you and Sister Norma and the one of Kaylee are beautiful

Marty said...

Borrow away! And just so you know - I missed you last night! Love you the most! :)