Thursday, August 20, 2009

The boys' stats.....

We had a check up with Dr Laue yesterday. Kaden for his 4 month, Kyle for his 4 year. All was great (Thank you Lord) Kaden weighs 17lbs 2 oz and is 25 1/4 in long... Kyle was 39 inches tall and I missed the weight thing (you get a little "distracted" when you have 2 appts at one time) Kaden is in the 80th percentile on weight and 64 on height... Kyle is 20% on weight and 23% on height... Dr Laue couldn't believe how totally different they were in size! He comfirmed that Kaden is getting teeth (DUH... I gathered that with a few days of CRANKY!)
He also had to get 2 more vaccinations that I didn't know were on the schedule... AAAAGGHH I hate shots! Kyle didn't like it for Kaden- but he sure was proud that it wasn't his turn! When the appt was over , Dr Laue went to his cabinet and told Kyle it was time for STICKERS and Kyle about died.... I was like STICKERS- as in Iron Man- for your shirt.... not a shot.... All he had heard was STICK and he thought he was next! He is such a mess.....

and I need help on something... JD absolutly DESPISES my blog name.... he thinks it is stupid, blah blah blah ( who invited him to my blog ANYWAY lol...) So I am trying to think of another "clever" name.... any suggestions?

off to get everyone ready for bed.........

No comments: