Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yay for Kaden....

He has now cut his first tooth! The bottem two have been swollen for a while now and tonight I could feel it (as he was trying to chew my finger off..... my washed clean finger.... I know.... it is gross anyway but that is the only way to check) I would post a pic,etc.... but as per the norm around here... no camara handy (not one that I can operate for computer purposes!) I am guessing because he is our BABY- the final baby... but all of this is going so fast- it is like he is in super-speed-get-big-quick-mode. I am not liking it! He is still a cuddle bug and he is in love with his Momma (ok- he is in love with everyone who will talk to him for 5 seconds... but I can read his eyes... I know I am #1 lol)

and a YAY for Kaylee- first grade is going great! She has already made a trip to the clinic (she had a "stomach ache" which I detect was a "I need to go check up on Nurse Kerry b/c I haven't seen her since Kindergarten". She is a ham....

And YAY for Kyle- PreK is rocking! He is doing well (as in- no bad notes home and stayed on green) Poor Ms Erin probably didn't know what she was getting into..... this is her first year as a solo teacher..... what a way to break a poor girl in.....

Bedtime is the usual hassel..... they are barely tolerable around 6 in the evening- but by 8 they have re-energized and ready to go...... it has been taking up to 3 hours for them to go to sleep. I have a feeling that the getting up early is soon to set in and balance everything out.... then again.... they have always coasted on 6 hours of sleep so I don't know why I am looking for a change now...... I like to call it HOPE!

We have a surprise party for my cousin's husband to attend tomorrow night... he will be 40 and we will enjoy rubbing it in as much as possible... there may be pictures :)-

All for now..... aren't you proud of me.... 2 posts in a week..... record!!!!!

No comments: